Tickets for home events are now available for purchase through our EventLink box office. Single event tickets are available for purchase 48 hours in advance for each contest. The time frame is because of the possibility of an event being canceled.
Purchasing Individual Event Tickets on EventLink
- EventLink Tickets can be printed, downloaded for scanning, or self-validated
- Each ticket purchased through EventLink has a processing fee of 85 cents
- Tickets can be purchased 48 hours in advance
- Follow this link to purchase tickets: sites.eventlink.com/s/triton-jr-sr-high-school/purchase-tickets
Purchasing Tickets at the door
- Tickets can be purchased at the doors using credit/debit cards
- Patrons can tap, swipe or use the chip on their card (it works just like the grocery store or gas station)
- Each ticket is charged a processing fee of 85 cents
Passes Available for Purchase
- All family Pass: $265.00
- Individual Adult Pass: $95.00
- Senior Citizen Pass: $40.00
- Student Pass: $40.00
- THS Students grades 9-12 show your student ID for free admission to all regular-season home games (post-season and tournaments excluded).
Pass Purchasing Information
- All passes will be purchased using EventLink (Senior Citizen Pass is the exception- can be purchased at the HS office)
- Passes that are $50.00 and under are charged a flat fee of $3 and 3%.
- Passes that are $50.01 and up are charged a flat fee of $5 and 3%.
- To off-set this cost we have not raised the pass or individual ticket price. Most other schools are charging $6 per ticket.
Benefits of EventLink Passes
- Pass holders can print-off a credit card sized pass and have it scanned at each event
- Each pass is attached to an email and can be pull-up, printed-out or self-validated at the gate
Why the switch to Electronic Ticketing?
- Efficiency for staff members
- Staff will no longer need to spend time creating a cash box for each event
- Staff will no longer need to stay after counting ticket sales
- EventLink generates financial reports for the Athletic Department and Business Manager
- Moving to a cashless system provides more financial security for ticket sales
- Quicker entry into the game
- Individuals who purchase their ticket or season pass in advance can self-validate with their device and reduce wait time
- Please view this tutorial for self-validating and scanning tickets: