By popular demand, the Triton Athletic Department has made the transition to a digital box office for the 2021-2022 school year and brought back season passes. All single-game tickets and season passes must be purchased through Eventlink or with a credit or debit card at the gate. Single-game tickets are available for purchase 48 hours in advance for each contest. The time frame is because of the possibility of an event being canceled.
Passes Available for Purchase
- All family Pass: $265.00
- Individual Adult Pass: $95.00
- Senior Citizen Pass: $40.00
- Student Pass: $40.00
- THS Students grades 9-12 show your student ID for free admission to all regular-season home games (post-season and tournaments excluded).
Pass Purchasing Information
- All passes will be purchased using EventLink (Senior Citizen Pass is the exception- can be purchased at the HS office)
- Passes that are $50.00 and under are charged a flat fee of $3 and 3%.
- Passes that are $50.01 and up are charged a flat fee of $5 and 3%.
- To off-set this cost we have not raised the pass or individual ticket price. Most other schools are charging $6 per ticket.
Benefits of EventLink Passes
- Pass holders can print-off a credit card sized pass and have it scanned at each event
- Each pass is attached to an email and can be pull-up, printed-out or self-validated at the gate
Why the switch to Electronic Ticketing?
- Efficiency for staff members
- Staff will no longer need to spend time creating a cash box for each event
- Staff will no longer need to stay after counting ticket sales
- EventLink generates financial reports for the Athletic Department and Business Manager
- Moving to a cashless system provides more financial security for ticket sales
- Quicker entry into the game
- Individuals who purchase their ticket or season pass in advance can self-validate with their device and reduce wait time
Purchasing Individual Event Tickets on EventLink
- EventLink Tickets can be printed, downloaded for scanning, or self-validated
- Each ticket purchased through EventLink has a processing fee of 85 cents
- Tickets can be purchased 48 hours in advance
- Follow this link to purchase tickets: sites.eventlink.com/s/triton-jr-sr-high-school/purchase-tickets
Purchasing Tickets at the door
- Tickets can be purchased at the doors using credit/debit cards
- Patrons can tap, swipe or use the chip on their card (it works just like the grocery store or gas station)
- Each ticket is charged a processing fee of 85 cents