Triton High School is proud to serve as the host for the IHSAA's Class 1A Regional 13 for Boys Basketball.
Game 1: North White vs Gary 21st Century Charter 10:00 am EDT, doors open at 9:00
Game 2: Fremont v. Triton tip-off ~12:00 pm EDT
Championship: 7:30 pm EDT tip-off, doors open at 6:30
- Tickets for the Regional are $8.00 per session or $10.00 for both sessions (season).
- All tickets will be sold at each participating school and at the door pending availability.
Pre-Sale Dates and Times
Parents of the players, managers, and cheerleaders have the first opportunity to purchase tickets on 3/9. You may purchase tickets for immediate family only (limited to parents, siblings, and grandparents) beginning Wednesday, 3/9, from 7:45-4:00. Full season passes will be the only tickets available for presale at $10 per pass. You may purchase these tickets in the high school's main office.
Staff & Students will have the opportunity to purchase full session passes beginning on 3/10 from 7:45-4:00. Season passes will be the only tickets available for presale at $10 per pass. You may purchase these tickets in the high school's main office.
General Public presale tickets for the boy’s Regional will be available for purchase on 3/11. A full season pass can be purchased for $10 from 7:45-4:00 in the high school main office.
Principals should inform all of the following tourney restrictions:
- No publications, brochures, fliers, etc. of any kind, whether for sale or free-of-charge, are to be distributed at IHSAA tournament events without prior approval from the IHSAA.
- Balloons, banners and/or posters, etc. are not permitted.
- Cowbells and other such noise devices, banners, shakers on sticks, signs, posters, etc., are not permitted.
- No live animal mascots are permitted.
- Line-up lanes of fans shall not be permitted on the playing floor at any time.
- Audio/video devices are not permitted on the playing floor.
- The throwing of articles, including toilet tissue, is not allowed.